Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm Back, and I Had a Date...

Yeah, I know it’s been a while, but I finally have an update. This summer was very crazy busy for me. My good buddy GDNY can verify that! I seriously have hardly spent any time at home. Anyway, for those who are new here a quick refresher on me – I’m 27, live in NYC, and am a masculine, closeted bi guy. I’ve never had a real ‘relationship’ with anyone and I rarely date. I’ve tried dating girls and a guy or two in the past but just haven’t found the right person.

So even though I had a busy summer, I did manage to meet someone! I met this girl in July but she doesn’t live in NYC and things got a little difficult. Long story short, we finally ended up going out for the first time about a week ago. I really wanted things to go well but I don’t know, I guess there was just no spark. She wasn’t flirty at all. For a first date there were a lot of awkward silences. She seemed like a really nice person but that’s really all. After I left her that night I had no thoughts about seeing her again. There just wasn’t the right connection between us. It’s really a shame because she’s so nice and pretty smart too but I really can’t force something that’s not there. What do you think, should I go out with her again and give it another shot? I also don’t want to lead her on if I know I’m not interested. Maybe I should just leave things be.

Thoughts?

BDNY2


BiDudeNY2@gmail.com