Thursday, October 13, 2011

Masculine Gay/Bi Guys Closeted

Courtesy of Google Images
Hi everybody!  Get ready for BDNY2 and I to post more over the next couple of weeks.  It's good to see BDNY2 back and continue to comment on his most recent post "I'm Back, and I Had a Date... ".  You can send him an e-mail as well at BiDudeNY2@gmail.com.

I thought I'd do the same as BDNY2 and give you all a quick update about me.  You can call me GDUSA, formerly known as GDNY and the original BDNY.  It's been a roller coaster ride over the past year and half since I started writing on this blog.  I'm currently 26, living in USA, used to be Bi-Sexual but realized I was into guys more and decided to say that I'm gay.  I learned from my followers, that you don't need a title either Bi or Gay but rather just be yourself even though I'm comfortable saying that I'm Gay now.  I am Masculine who is closeted still and likes sports.  I am coming out when I am ready but stay tuned to my blog just so you don't miss when that happens.  I'll try to reveal as much as I can about me though but no real personal information.  You can comment on my posts or send me an e-mail at GayDudeUSA@gmail.com.  I will respond ASAP.  I am hoping that each post I write that I'm helping myself as well as other going through same situation.

If your Masculine Gay/Bi out or closeted then comment below.  It'd be cool to meet more guys in similiar situations.  These blogs are good places to vent.

Thanks for reading!  I look forward to your comments and I will have another post by end of this week.

-GDUSA
GayDudeUSA@gmail.com