Friday, December 9, 2011

Gay Short Film

Hi everybody! Welcome to Masc Bi/Gay Dudes blog. Same blog just a brand new title and design layout.  I hope you like the cleaner look to our blog! 
-------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to give a shout out to a brand new blogger. His name is Brandon and he is a 26 y/o closeted gay guy who grew up in the Bible Belt.  His blog is called "Breaking The Door Down".

Here's his blog url: http://breakingthedoordown.blogspot.com/

Check out his blog and follow!  It's cool seeing more new bloggers out there. 
-------------------------------------------------------
I received an e-mail earlier this week asking me to share this gay short film on my blog.  Definately worth checking out!  The short film is called "306", written, directed & produced by Elliot London.
WARNING: It has adult content. Please be advised before viewing.


"306" Short Gay Film from Elliot London on Vimeo. 
Thanks for reading! I'll be posting a new blog post on Monday! Stay tuned for that.